Susan Wright is a 27-year veteran of the insurance and financial services industry. Through her writing, Susan has been instrumental in helping independent reps and large companies alike to educate agents and customers, and to ultimately increase sales – primarily in the area of annuities and life insurance, as well as identity theft / cyber security coverage.
Her experience includes working as a life insurance agent and stock broker in the early 1990s, and for nearly a decade as a home office trainer for one of the largest financial services firms in the U.S., prior to starting Insurance Promotion Services.
She holds an insurance agent license, and formerly held a FINRA securities broker (Series 7) license, as well as Series 6 and 63, and a Missouri Real Estate license. In addition, Susan has earned 11 industry professional designations. These include:
- CLU – Chartered Life Underwriter
- ChFC – Chartered Financial Consultant
- RHU – Registered Health Underwriter
- REBC – Registered Employee Benefits Consultant
- ADPA – Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor
- CLTC – Certified in Long-Term Care
- CSA – Certified Senior Advisor
- CSS – Certified Seniors Advisor in Real Estate
- CCFC – Certified Cash Flow Consultant
- CITRMS – Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
- CIPA – Certified Identity Protection Advisor
Susan also earned her MBA from St. Louis University, and her BA from Michigan State University.
In 2003, Susan created Insurance Promotion Services, a company that specializes in writing books and training materials for insurance and financial professionals. (Visit www.InsuranceGhostwriter.com for more detailed information).
Through Insurance Promotion Services, Susan has worked with clients in the United States, as well as around the globe, including Canada, Ireland, Australia, Singapore, Kenya, Gibraltar, Germany, Dubai, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on her copywriting and ghostwriting services, Contact Susan.